Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just a Pause

Hello all.

I have sad news to tell you. I will not be continuing this blog any more. As you can tell, I am new to the blogging community, but the experience has led my eyes wide open to another side. I never really enjoyed blogging before because I thought typing out all the thoughts and message to the world is quite troublesome. However, I started blogging because of my English class, it was an assignment and I am really happy to have this experience as an assignment.

Before starting to blog, I had to research different types of blog and how to blog because I am such a newbie. However as I continue the blog I felt the enjoyment of letting readers know my experience and how I could help them learn a new things. Thank you all for supporting me till today.  I really had fun doing these cosplay tutorials and giving you more information about the cosplay community. During this semester I really looked forward to write a new blog for you guys to see because it had become an enjoyment for me. The reason I won’t be continuing the blog is because I do not have enough experience yet. Maybe in the future when I am ready I will start blogging again but as of right now I am going to put blogging on a pause.

                As a blogger I learned how to send my thoughts to the readers. Whenever I post a tutorial post, I only have one goal in mine to help someone. There could be only one person reading it, but if it helped him I am satisfied. My mission is finished.  Also I learned as a blogger you have to put in a lot of effort and time into one single blog. Before I start blogging I always skim people’s blog and just get that tiny information but now I am going to read most of the stuff that is put out there because it is someone’s hard work. People put hours and hours on the blog and we should appreciate it.

                Before ending this blog officially I would like to emphasize the awesomeness of cosplaying. I just went to a cosplay gathering today. I could not stop smiling whenever I met a new friend there. People are always friendly and it is exciting to meet people with the same hobby as you.

                Thank you guys for supporting me, even though I am a beginner cosplayers I really hoped my blogs helped you guys on figuring a little bit about the cosplay community. I will see you guys in the future.

Have a great break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment